TSP650 SeriesHigh Spec, Fast, Entry-Level Receipt Printer
- High performance, entry-level receipt printer capable of printing at a non-hesitating 150mm per second with an outstanding data throughput
- High quality 203 dpi print quality with barcode capability including 2D for receipts, coupons and ticketing, etc.
- Easy-to-use AutoLogo™ marketing / stock management tool with the ability to configure / download up to 15 graphics or coupons without any expensive software changes or complicated set up procedures
AutoLogo™ - a valuable graphics utility from Star
AutoLogo™ is a Star POS Printer "side" feature working alongside existing POS software.It allows users to quickly and easily add logos or information / graphics to a receipt without affecting existing software.
Many retailers are prepared to "live" with their current receipt format as the benefits of changing the top logo or using the receipt for distributing information such as imminent sales or holiday closing times etc are outweighed by the cost and disturbance of major software changes. AutoLogo™ allows retailers to achieve these benefits without any IT upsets.
Start up accessories provided with printer include:
- Operating CD with a suite of drivers
- Wall mount plate with vertical kit including both horizontal and vertical mount paper near end sensors
- Paper guide for choice of 58mm or 80mm paper widths
- Power switch cover to prevent accidental switch off
- Start up paper roll
TSP650 options include:
- Warning buzzer
- Power supply PS60
- USB and low cost Ethernet interfaces with Print on Disconnection feature
- Splash proof cover
- Charcoal grey display stand with in-store A5 graphics facility
Star Choice to suit your budget
Once again, Star has produced a high spec., entry-level receipt printer which will happily slip into the majority of POS and Hospitality solutions. Producing fast, high quality receipts with the very latest, leading edge components, this printer takes data processing to a new level.
Only Star is able to offer such a huge range of single station POS printers and the TSP650 extends the choice to suit your budget.
|Tear Bar Version||Autocutter Version|
All models are available in charcoal grey or Star white, with either serial RS232C or parallel interfaces as standard.
(USB and low cost Ethernet options are available for future upgrades)
TSP650 Printer Specifications
|Printer Case Colour||Star White / Charcoal Grey (*1)|
|Installation||Horizontal use / Vertical use (*2)|
|Printer Method||Direct Thermal Line Printing|
|Print Conﬁguration||Alphanumeric Characters : 12 x 24 dots : 9 x 24 dots, IBM Block: 12 x 32 dots,
Chinese Characters 12 x 24 dots, 24 x 24 dots
|No. of Columns||Maximum 48 columns (12 x 12 fonts) / 24 column (24 x 24 fonts)|
|Character Size||ANK : 12 x 24 fonts 1.5 x 3.0 mm (W x H), 9 x 24 fonts 1.125 x 3.0 mm (W x H)
Chinese Characters : 12 x 24 fonts 1.5 x 3.0 mm (W x H),
24 x 24 fonts 3.0 x 3.0 mm (W x H)
|Character Type||Alphanumeric Characters, Extended Graphics, International Characters,
JIS First Standard Chinese Characters, JIS Second Standard Chinese Characters
|Barcodes||UPC-A/E, JAN/EAN-8/13, ITF
CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, CODABAR(NW-7)and QR
|Print Resolution||8 dots per mm (203dpi)|
|Emulation||Star Mode, ESC/POS|
|Data Buffer||approx. 8K byte (Ethernet model: approx. 1 M byte)|
|Print Speed||up to 150 mm/second|
|Media Types||Thermal Paper Roll|
|Size||80 mm (default), 58 mm (with paper guide fitted to the specified position)|
|Roll Diameter||Max. 83 mm|
|Thickness||0.065 - 0.15 mm|
|Cutting Modes||Partial cut|
|Life||up to 1 million cuts (with recommended paper)|
|Power Supply Voltage||DC24V±10%|
(During ASCII Continuous Printing)
|Approx. 1.7A (DC24V)|
|Peripheral Drive Circuit||2 circuits (24V max. 1A), 1 compulsion input|
|Reliability (MCBF)||60 million lines|
|Weight||1.72kg (without paper roll)|
|EMI Standards||VCCI: Class A, FCC: Class A, EN55022: Class B|
|AC adapter (Option)||PS60A-24B|
|Options||Buzzer (BU01-24-A) (*3), Splash Proof Cover (SPC-T100),
Vertical Mount Kit (VS-T650), Interface Boards (See option for details.)
- *1 The model name of the gray model is TSP645*-24 GRY. * : D/C/U
- *2 When using the printer vertically, contact a distributer and check the connector type of the cable.
- *3 Please mount the buzzer to the specified place.